1. Wax melts are flameless. They are scented pieces of wax without a wick. They can be placed in an electric wax warmer in your home, and is a much safer option for homes with kids or furry companions. You don't have to worry about anyone burning themselves by accident, or causing fires if it gets knocked over. Warmers can have an enclosed tealight to melt the wax with, and is still safer as it isn't an open flame.
2. Wax melts last long. Since the wax isn't being burned away, melts last much longer than candles! This makes it a very cost effective option as it doesn't take a whole lot of wax melts for them to scent your home.
3. Wax melts allow you to have full control. Burning a candle doesn't really let you to control the amount of scent that's given off. If your room is quite large, you may have to use two or more candles to give off more scent. Similarly for smaller rooms, it can be overpowering dependent on the strength of the candle. Wax melts allow you to break off as many pieces as you need, and are easily swappable. Just use a cotton ball to soak up the remaining wax and pop in another scented piece!
4. Wax melts store nicely. You can have way more scents with max melts than candles as they're so easy to store! The small sizes of wax melts along with their longevity makes it the perfect way to scent your spaces.
5. Wax melts are clean. Our wax melts are made with soy wax and as they're being warmed and not burnt, they're not releasing soot into the air. You can ensure a clean nice scent with the fragrance being lifted rather than burnt away!
Shop our collection of wax melts today!